You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded.
To the question, “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, “Why not?”
Atheist: Natural Morals, Real Meaning, Credible Truth

08 September, 2012

September Young Eagles Rally

EAA119 Sept 2012 YE
Very nice day today to fly Young Eagle kids.  43 got into the air and Tina got a second flight as well.  44D is on the ground today because the annual inspection is due, so no flying for me today.  The only plane I could rent was taken.  That was ok, I was busy running the show.  :-)  When the Stearman showed up (yellow biplane) the drooling by all the pilots was embarrassing.  Everyone wants a ride in that, myself included!  I pointed at Tina who had been helping with registration and said "Tina, you're flying in that, ok?"  She jumped up and was ready to go in no time.  No grumbling by anyone!  Awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment