You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded.
To the question, “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, “Why not?”
Atheist: Natural Morals, Real Meaning, Credible Truth

18 September, 2010

Back on the night shift...

I got 1.5 hours of sleep this afternoon. Not enough. Almost 1am and I am already suffering. That could be partly due to the ghost hunter talking all night so far. I am about ready to fire him. Liz and I have spent $3000 so far on fixing the front of the house. We hired two old hippies to do the work. They seem to be doing pretty good, know what they are doing and give good advice.  Hopefully soon, they will start on the front deck and steps so Liz doesn't fall and break her neck. They keep finding and having to fix termite and water damage. The stoned hippies who built the place should be real proud of themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment