You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded.
To the question, “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, “Why not?”
Atheist: Natural Morals, Real Meaning, Credible Truth

01 November, 2008

Hangar for 44D!



I was at the airport office looking at the hangar wait list and talking to Bonnie the Hangar Queen. No movement on the list ( I am still #154). Then she asks me if I would sub-lease an hangar currently open for a couple of months while the guy gets his plane worked on. It took me a minute and said yes. It was starting to rain and the cabin door leaks in the rain, even with the cabin cover on. We had cancelled Young Eagles today due to the weather. So, YAY!

I had just ordered a new door seal kit to try to make it more water tight. Now I have a hangar so I can take the door off and do the job properly. Maybe rebuild the door hinges as well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment