You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded.
To the question, “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, “Why not?”
Atheist: Natural Morals, Real Meaning, Credible Truth

02 May, 2010

Tim Minchin - Pope Song (Warning - Offense Probable)



Between the Islamic fear and abuse of women, the Catholic abuse of children, the Jewish abuse of their desert shit hole, and Deepak Chopra's abuse of logic, this song for me could be applied to all of them.

Comment in the YouTube channel:
14534 What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
fly44d @14534 what happened to the innocence of children whose rapists were moved on to other positions to rape again? Besides, this is about the whole Catholic Church, not just the Pope.

2 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blog for a while but I have not placed any comments. I agree with your paragraph under the clip. I listened to the song, but it was so fast – English is not my first language so, with songs, it is difficult for me to follow – but I got the general drift. It is very true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I am glad I managed to provoke a comment out of you! Comments are welcome! I seldom get any.

    I hear more detail every time I listen to Minchin's song, yes it is hard to catch it all.

    I try to have original thoughts here but sometimes all I can do is parrot what others have said. I try. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete