You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded.
To the question, “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, “Why not?”
Atheist: Natural Morals, Real Meaning, Credible Truth

09 August, 2009

I am fed up.

I am so fed up with the right wing. I seriously don't understand them. Do they really think the health care system we have today is working? Does it make sense to have uninsured/uninsurable people walking around emergency rooms? People who get health care anyway, just paid for by higher insurance and hospital costs? HOW IS THAT NOT SOCIALIZED MEDICINE? What part of 1 + 1 = 2 don't they understand?

The rowdies at the town-hall meetings... I haven't been to one yet. But if they are denying people the right to speak and not participating in the discussion, then they don't have any right to wear any American flags or colors on their clothing. That is about as un-American as you can get. Liz and I want to try to get to a meeting one of these days. I want my congressperson to see I support HR 3200. I have already written to Eshoo that I do.

Limbaugh and Beck. How anyone can stand listening to either of them much less agree with them is a mystery to me. They are morons. No, not morons. Un-American fascists. Very scary people. More scary is that people listen to them.

Obama is blowing it I am afraid. Some kind of push for health care needs to be made. Simple for the simple minded. I wish they had pushed for a single payer plan and just skipped the "bi-partisan" effort. That turned out to be a mistake.

Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment