You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded.
To the question, “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, “Why not?”
Atheist: Natural Morals, Real Meaning, Credible Truth

26 February, 2005

Seven Deadly Absurdities

Seven Deadly Absurdities

I had never liked No Child Left Behind act of Bush's and this site helped me consolidate my thoughts on the subject. I am sure there are others. This punishing schools for not performing seemed like a bad idea. Most schools and parents aren't willing to let schools slide as a whole and this act doesn't help at all. It is funny also how a Republican president who is so into minimalist government can want such an intrusive act into local government. It is more evidence of the incompetence of this administration, it sees a problem and thrashes out at it without thought or reasoning. That is what I see in almost every action it takes. Conspiracy people think Bush has darker, selfish motives that drives it... I don't think he is smart enough to have his own thoughts and can't direct the smart folks around him to keep things in control.

Impeach Bush!

No comments:

Post a Comment