You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded.
To the question, “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, “Why not?”
Atheist: Natural Morals, Real Meaning, Credible Truth

13 March, 2011

Rapture on 21 May 2011

We'll see if it happens...


I drive by this every day on my way home.  I understand these may be all over the country since this is a nationwide radio network.  Or maybe not, am not sure.

"THE END OF THE WORLD IS ALMOST HERE! HOLY GOD WILL BRING JUDGMENT DAY ON MAY 21, 2011"
The crank's name is Harold Camping out of Oakland, CA.
I am not sure I want this guy's image on my blog, but he's been at it for years, he graduated from Berkley as a Civil Engineer, he had to have been halfway intelligent at some point.  But then engineers aren't known for being the most skeptical.  A guy who works for me knows he hears ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment