You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded.
To the question, “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, “Why not?”
Atheist: Natural Morals, Real Meaning, Credible Truth

25 March, 2011

First LockMart-Built Milstar II Satellite Marks 10 Years In Service

First LockMart-Built Milstar II Satellite Marks 10 Years In Service: "The first Milstar II military communications satellite, built by a Lockheed Martin team for the U.S. Air Force, has surpassed its 10-year design life of on-orbit service, providing our nation's warfighters with secure and reliable communications since its successful launch on Feb. 27, 2001."
My, time flies... That was actually a rough time in my life and for my daughters. Their mother and I had just separated the summer before and nobody was happy. The greatest regret in my life is the hurt I caused my daughters in that time period. I don't know what I could have done better. It was a hard time. The good thing is I met Liz two months after this launch, things got better after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment