You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded.
To the question, “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, “Why not?”
Atheist: Natural Morals, Real Meaning, Credible Truth

08 September, 2008

Busy Weekend - Sept 08

Had a busy weekend... two houses were on fire down the street in Ben Lomond when I got home from work on Friday.  Very worrisome with the dry brush and trees around.  Cal Fire and BLFD were on it quick!
Flew 3 loads of kids for Young Eagles on Saturday and then flew up to Susanville.
On Sunday, Evan and I flew around for over an hour with him at the controls most of the time. He did great, for 98! My camera was dead so no pictures of that.
   Monday I few home slowly... some kind of headwind made it take 20 minutes longer to get home than going up. Then it was a bit foggy at WVI not enough to keep me out. Overall a great weekend.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment