You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded.
To the question, “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, “Why not?”
Atheist: Natural Morals, Real Meaning, Credible Truth

21 April, 2003

Bush better get going with the reconstruction efforts. And Palestanian solution. We aren't going to get anywhere if this somehow doesn't end up with a nation of Palestine. There has been some noise about us using some air bases in Iraq. I think only if the Iraqis allow it. That is what Rumsfield said today but I am not sure I trust him.

They say peace protesters will protest at the Lockheed plant in Sunnyvale tomorrow. That's where I work but I won't join them. They sound too radical and I don't agree with what they say on their web site. A lot of old news there and they don't know what they are talking about. From what I can tell. Typical conspiracy theory crap. Besides, we don't make weapons in Sunnyvale anymore. They should be in Texas. Uh, well... maybe it would be safer for them in Sunnyvale. I don't mind where they go or what they do, just don't damage my car. Personal property is another issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment