You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded.
To the question, “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, “Why not?”
Atheist: Natural Morals, Real Meaning, Credible Truth

17 November, 2012

Where am I going?


To all my friends and family; I pray that you know for sure where you are going after this brief stay in the World. If you cannot say, without absolute confidence, then you are being or have been decieved. Fortunately, the choice is yours. I am not here to argue with you about your beliefs. If you want to try and argue it, then take your argument to your Creator. There is only One True God and one Way to Him. Don't wait any longer to receive His free gift of Salvation!
"Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines.-" Hebrews 13:9a

  • 3 people like this.
  • ---------------- AMEN BROTHER!! "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
  • Tom Hail To my cousin David who I have enormous respect this is one thing I cannot be silent about. With absolute confidence I know that when I die, the carbon in my body will recycle into the earth, my water will recycle into the environment, my mind will stop thinking and dreaming. My soul will die with my mind. All that will remain is the memory of me by others and the results of my efforts, primarily my daughters and their lives to come after mine. To believe otherwise is at best wishful thinking based on the deceit of religion. No mystery of the universe has ever been answered by the supernatural or magic. There is no evidence that any soul, despite hundreds of years of looking for it, remains after our death. Religion brings false hope for something better, allows for suffering to be endured for when, if good enough, you go to the better place instead of working harder to improve this life. To hope for an afterlife is wasted effort and diminishes the meaning of this life, your only life.

No comments:

Post a Comment