You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded.
To the question, “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, “Why not?”
Atheist: Natural Morals, Real Meaning, Credible Truth

09 May, 2011

Email with ChevronTexaco customer service...

Subject: Chevron and Texaco Credit Card Billing Inquiries
Sent: April 15, 2011 05:13 PM EDT

You Wrote:

I am pretty pissed at getting another late charge. I went to paperless
statements and set up an alert 10 days before due date but your alert
message obviously was not enough to catch my eye... the 'Sender' is 'GE
Money for your Chevron and Texaco Credit Card'.... that doesn't even fit
within the Sender field and what do I care about GE? CHEVRON is who I
am Paying! The first characters should be CHEVRON! The subject is
'Account Alerts'. You know how much junk mail I get with that? Put
'Chevron Bill' in it!

Additionally, your web system won't allow my online bill pay to access
this account and send it my bills so I can easily see a bill is in,
balance, due date and pay it. Chase does it fine, what is wrong with GE
& Chevron? Get with the 21st century. I am about to stop using the
card. I was because I got a discount on fuel for my airplane, but
getting another late charge has wiped all the savings out.

I suspect you are just making it so that fees get collected. Make it
easy for me to miss a bill so you collect another $20. Prove me wrong
please

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject:Re: Chevron and Texaco Credit Card Billing Inquiries
Sent:April 18, 2011 01:16 PM EDT

Customer Service Wrote:

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding your Chevron and Texaco
credit card, and the opportunity to be of service to you.

Account is owned by GE Money Bank - Member FDIC. GE Money Bank is
considered a federally chartered bank.

After reviewing your account history and in the interest of good
customer service, we are crediting your account for Late Payment Fees in
the amount(s) shown below (if applicable). The credit for this amount
will appear on your next billing statement. Please refer to your Credit
Card Account Agreement for information about fees that may be assessed
and how those fees may be avoided.

Late Payment Fees: $20.00
We appreciate you as a valued Chevron and Texaco customer. If you have
any questions or if we may be of further assistance, please contact us
via the Online Message Center.
Sincerely,
M. Nammavaly
Customer Service

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: Chevron and Texaco Credit Card Billing Inquiries
Sent: April 24, 2011 01:56 AM EDT

You Wrote:

Thanks for the $20 back. I suggest you get with GE Money Bank and get
them to clarify their alert text. Telling me to read my Account
Agreement is not a solution to the problem. Your customers are humans,
not machines. It is up to you (a customer of GE Money Bank) to make the
system friendly to your customers. I am one of your customers. I have
choices. I may not choose you in the future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: Chevron and Texaco Credit Card BillingInquiries
Sent: April 25, 2011 01:58 PM EDT

Customer Service Wrote:

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding your Chevron and Texaco credit card, and the opportunity to be of service to you.

We appreciate the time you took to provide your input. We strive to learn from our past experiences and your feedback is very important to us.

Great customer service and satisfaction are an integral part of our business. We understand your disappointment and would like to keep you as a valued customer.

Please accept our sincerest apology and allow us the opportunity to provide you the highest level of customer service in the future.
We appreciate you as a valued Chevron and Texaco customer. If you have any questions or if we may be of further assistance, please contact us via the Online Message Center.
Sincerely,
HarithaG
Customer Service
Account is owned by GE Money Bank - Member FDIC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Excellent listening skills Chevron!



No comments:

Post a Comment