You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded.
To the question, “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, “Why not?”
Atheist: Natural Morals, Real Meaning, Credible Truth

04 November, 2007

Good towing but... NUTS!

Oh hell. I was towing today. 14 good tows. Beautiful blue skies when I left Watsonville. Blue skies all day at Byron. I fly home in the dark and find that Watsonville is totally fogged in (4mile visibility, drizzle rain, 300ft ceiling, dark). I turned around and flew to Reid-Hillview airport, first time there in years. First night flight in years! Called Liz to come pick me up (poor gal, she was tired and didn't need to be driving over the hill 40+ miles), will have to try to find a ride into work since my car is still at Watsonville. :-( It will work out...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment