You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded.
To the question, “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, “Why not?”
Atheist: Natural Morals, Real Meaning, Credible Truth

10 March, 2007

Expensive Hamburger

My gal and I flying home from Columbia. Very expensive hamburger. But is was fun. Stopped in Tracy first just to see the place where I'll be towing at the end of the month. Pretty sleepy place, I hope they can handle our level of activity.

At Columbia we walked into town, got a burger and spent a little time in the historic area.

Liz flew the plane much of the way home, a very nice autopilot, good job with altitude hold. GPS tracking needs some work.

New fuel tank didn't leak a drop... much happiness... can accurately figure out fuel usage without guessing on how much just leaked. :-)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment