You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded.
To the question, “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, “Why not?”
Atheist: Natural Morals, Real Meaning, Credible Truth

04 February, 2007

Hazy towing yesterday

Hazy day towing yesterday, but cool sight of Mt Diablo rising above the haze.

Lots of flying though... 21 tows, 22 takeoffs and landings. Each landing being successful. :-) That is always good. Especially since the towplane was out of annual and shouldn't have been flying, legally. We discovered that at the end of the day while doing paperwork. OOPS! No glider flying today. I wish I had noticed it before we started, then I would have spent the day working on the towplane to prep it for the annual. Not that I didn't like flying yesterday but my license being at risk if something had happened wasn't good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment