- Augustis and his mom - he has a pilot's license and works for UA in SF, wants to return to flying... nice guy.
- Maverik and his grandpa. Little 7 yr old, hard to see over the panel and may have been getting a little sick.
- Dubie and a guy with a kid in a car seat. Kid was sound asleep when we landed and didn't wake up when we hauled him out of the back. A bit young for airplane rides.
- A mom with two girls... remember no names. Girls sat in back and chattered away, I had to turn off their intercom to me. A bit of whining and lost hair in headset. Mom flew for a few minutes, her son had flown with me in Young Eagles a few months ago.
- Patrick and grandma and sis... sis was scared but got over it until I gave the control wheel over to little Patrick. But they had a good time.
- The Three Amigos... three big guys in late teens/early twenties, the load master lady was a little worried about how heavy they were but I was low on fuel and I figured they wouldn't be a problem weight/cg wise... they were fun. Lots of questions and kidding of each other, easy to talk to, interested... best flight of the day
On most of the flights I could see a whale off the coast near the concrete ship near Seacliff beach. I don't know if it was the same one or a pod of them but they were always in the same spot.
Also flew Bram for a quick flight to find the whale and let him fly the plane again. He had helped all day at the open house and then helped me clean and bed down the plane afterward.
Forgot my damn camera, no pictures.