You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded.
To the question, “Why me?” the cosmos barely bothers to return the reply, “Why not?”
Atheist: Natural Morals, Real Meaning, Credible Truth

28 November, 2008

Life Today

















I have lost my iTunes playlists. My PC and iTunes are currently in a battle to the death. I am not sure which one I am rooting for, I feel like destroying both of them. This picture is on my desktop and it comforts me.

I spent 5 hours working on the airplane door today. It was pretty hellish trying to get both hinge pins into position at the same time. The bottom pin was easy, the top one I could only maneuver with my finger tips through a hole someone in the past cut into the side of the glove box.

Amanda should be in Redding by now. Allena and Katie should have had a Thanksgiving in Redding, Katie's first one. Wonder how that went. I think I am going to have to buy Amanda a car in the next week.

Evan went to Modesto for Thanksgiving with my Aunt and cousins. Probably was a crowd. Liz and I went to Los Gatos and spent $200 on dinner with Becky and Bram. It was good. Nice time and no dishes to clean up. Had to go get a pumpkin pie for tonight since we had no leftovers. Called Mom and Dad tonight and just as they answered, Pip got their turkey off the stove top and dumped the whole thing on the floor. Mom picked it up and put it in the fridge. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment